RV clubs are invited to stay at our RV park and resort on the Hood Canal. We are located 1 mile north of Hoodsport, Washington on U.S. Highway 101.
To make reservations for RV clubs or groups, please call our office during business hours at 360-877-9522. We require a credit card at the time of reservation to hold your reservation. We cannot hold or block spaces without a reservation. RV groups of less than 16 RV spaces and/or motel rooms may make changes to or cancel your reservation 30 days or more prior to your arrival date with no charge. RV groups of more than 16 RV spaces and/or motel rooms are required pay a 25% non-refundable deposit 60 days prior to their stay.
Please call us at 360-877-9522 we a happy to answer any questions you may have and assist you in making a reservation.
Our Club House room and Gazebo are perfect for social gatherings and group meals. Our club house room can accommodate groups of up to 40 people. Our Gazebo seats 30 people. Both are great places for club gatherings and meals. The Glen Ayr resort Clubhouse and Gazebo are recreational rooms for all guests in the motel and the RV Park.
For the enjoyment of our other guests we have the following policies for RV clubs:
- Clubhouse hours are: Daily 9 am to 9 pm.
- Your group may use the clubhouse or gazebo on a non-exclusive basis at any time during clubhouse/gazebo hours, as long as it has not been reserved by another group.
- We limit the hours of exclusive use by one club/group (restricting other guests from using the facility) to no more than 4 hours a day.
- Clubs occupying 8 or more motel rooms and/or RV sites may reserve the Clubhouse or Gazebo for their exclusive use for up to four hours per day.
- Please be sure to reserve your exclusive use time well in advance of your stay at Glen Ayr.
- Reservations are on a first come basis.
- We have additional tables and chairs available on request.
- We do not charge a fee to use the clubhouse or gazebo, but we ask that you clean the clubhouse after you use it.
- No smoking is allowed.
- No pets are allowed.
- Nothing is to be taped, pinned, affixed or hung on the walls inside the Clubhouse.
- RV clubs are responsible for maintaining a reasonable sound level. No excessively loud music to be allowed.
- The clubhouse must be satisfactorily cleaned after use or a $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
- If the group responsible closing, the following action is to be taken:
- All doors and windows must be locked. (When using Clubhouse after business hours)
- All lights, television and fireplace to be turned off.