Escape to scenic Hoodsport and our resort’s Hood Canal RV Park. Enjoy our onsite BBQ area, a lovely gazebo with inside dining, guest laundry and showers. Bagged ice and propane available for purchase. Low bank waterfront, green areas for pets, and a club house for groups, games and relaxing is also on site.
Policies of Our Hood Canal RV Park
To ensure the overall enjoyment for all of our guests we have established the following policies:
- Maximum 6 people per site.
- No tent camping allowed.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. until 7 a.m. in consideration of others.
- Children under 16 years of age MUST be accompanied & supervised by an adult at all times in all facilities and park.
- Absolutely NO campfires at the request of the Fire Department.
- We are a “Pet Friendly” Hood Canal park. We ask that you keep your pet on a leash at all times as well as pick up after them. Please note that kenneling of pets outside is not allowed and that pets are restricted to the ‘pet allowed’ portion of the park. (Sorry no pets over 40 pounds please).
- Restrooms and showers are for guests only.
- All RV sewer connections must have an airtight adapter for health & courtesy.
- There is absolutely NO PARKING in non-designated areas including: all grass areas and any empty sites. Ask at the office for a parking pass if you are having guests in for the day and register them with the manager.
- We do not allow washing of your vehicles or RV’s in the park, but the office staff will be happy to give you directions to the local accommodations.
- Please keep the area around your site clean & neat and put all garbage in the designated garbage area in the center of our Hood Canal RV park.